About PBMC Health
A comprehensive continuum of care serving the health and wellness needs of the community
PBMC Health is committed to improving the health of our communities by
providing quality, comprehensive and compassionate care.
To be the healthcare provider of choice for our communities
Anchored by Peconic Bay Medical Center, the largest hospital on Long Island's East End, PBMC Health is a comprehensive continuum of services and providers dedicated to serving the full range of healthcare and wellness needs of the families and communities of Eastern Suffolk County and all of Long Island.
The PBMC Health continuum includes:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center, a 182-bed community hospital and designated Stroke Center located in Riverhead, NY, featuring a highly regarded Emergency Department, an advanced surgery center, and Centers of Excellence in Joint Replacement and Bariatric Surgery, and a growing range of leading-edge medical services.
- Peconic Bay Home Health Services, a certified home health agency that provides a comprehensive array of skilled nursing, rehabilitation and home care services to all of Eastern Suffolk.
- Peconic Bay Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, a 60-bed facility located right on the grounds of Peconic Bay Medical Center, provides short and long term care and rehabilitative services, including access to the state- of-the-art Cary Grossman Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Center.
- Pegasus House Palliative Care Center, a six-bed specialty unit focusing on the wider needs of seriously-ill patients and their families.
- Peconic Bay Primary Medical Care P.C., a community-based primary care facility.
- The Peconic Bay Graduate Medical Education internship and residency program, training the next generation of primary care physicians and specialists.
- The Peconic Bay School of Radiologic Technology, which trains radiological technicians.
- The Manorville Campus for Advanced Ambulatory and Preventive Care, which will provide primary care, pediatrics and Ob-Gyn services starting in the first quarter of 2013, followed by an expanding range of advanced specialty services.
- A growing network of community-based family care and specialty physician practices covering an extensive area of Eastern Suffolk County.