About PBMC Health
A comprehensive continuum of care serving the health and wellness needs of the community
Peconic Bay Medical Center is dedicated to providing quality, compassionate care to each of our patients. We are unique among Long Island hospitals for offering a comprehensive continuum of care, making us regional leaders in medical care.
Why Choose Us
Peconic Bay Medical Center has won national accolades for its commitment to the health and wellness of the families we serve. When you choose Peconic Bay Medical Center, you are choosing:
- Fellowship-trained doctors. Our doctors hail from some of the most well-respected fellowship programs in the country. This directly translates to better outcomes and higher quality care for our patients.
- The Kanas Center for Advanced Surgery. The Kanas Center has been ranked in the top 10 percent of national hospital rankings for general surgery. Home of the sophisticated, minimally invasive daVinci Robotic Surgery System, the Kanas Center is staffed by top surgeons who make patient safety their number one priority.
- A New York State Designated Stroke Center, meaning that Peconic Bay Medical Center is a leading Long Island medical center for post-stroke care.
- A Bariatric Center of Excellence, designated by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) for high quality bariatric patient care.
- A Knee and Hip Replacement Center of Excellence, awarded the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for Total Joint Replacement for Hip and Knee.
- A Laboratory Services department accredited by the College of American Pathologists and the New York State Department of Health.
- A medical center with a prestigious 24-month, accredited professional certification program in Radiological Technology.
- A facility accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
PBMC Health is a comprehensive continuum of services and providers serving the families of Eastern Suffolk County and all of Long Island. Anchored by the flagship, 200-bed Peconic Bay Medical Center, the PBMC Health continuum includes:
- Peconic Bay Home Health Services, a certified home health agency that provides an array of skilled nursing, home care and rehabilitation services.
- Peconic Bay Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, a 60-bed facility dedicated to short- and long-term rehabilitation care.
- Pegasus House Palliative Care Program, a six-bed specialty unit that cares for seriously ill patients and their families.
- The Manorville Campus for Advanced Ambulatory and Preventive Care, which offers primary care, pediatrics and OB-GYN services.
- Peconic Bay Primary Medical Care P.C., a community-based primary care facility.
- The Peconic Bay Graduate Medical Education internship and residency program.
- The Peconic Bay School of Radiologic Technology, which trains the next generation of radiological technicians.
- A community-based network of family care and specialty physician practices, increasing access for all residents of Eastern Suffolk County.
The PBMC Health commitment to patient satisfaction makes us a leader among eastern Long Island hospitals. Trust us with your health today.