Graduate Medical Education
Graduates of Osteopathic medical schools are eligible to apply for positions at Peconic Bay Medical Center Residency Programs.
The application must include the following:
- Dean's Letter
- Medical School Transcript
- At least 3 Letters of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae including honor and publications
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcript (Step 1 must be received prior to interview)
- Step 2 CE & PE must be resulted before rank submission
- Personal Statement
Applications will only be accepted through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application System.
Selected applicants will be invited to schedule an interview after review of their application. If you have been selected for an interview you will receive an email with information about how to make these arrangements.
- Interviews are conducted from September though December
- By mid-February we make our rank list and submit it to the National Residency Matching Program
- New residents begin orientation approximately the second to third week of June