PBMC Health Emergency Center
- If you or someone you know is experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 for assistance immediately.
- For maps and detailed directions to the PBMC Health Emergency Center, click here.
Peconic Bay Medical Center's expanded, advanced-technology Emergency Center is staffed by Trauma-trained Northwell Health emergency medicine physicians, Peconic Bay Medical Center's expanded advanced-technology Emergency Center treats nearly 37,000 patients a year quickly, compassionately and efficiently.
A designated Stroke Center—a distinction the New York State Department of Health only gives to healthcare facilities capable of providing sophisticated care at a rapid pace—the Emergency Center features state-of-the-art diagnostic technology, modern facilities, and a highly trained Emergency team staff.
Equipped with some of the most modern technology available, including a 64-slice CT scanner, PBMC's Health Emergency Center also offers:
- New modern facilities
- Private patient rooms with flat-screen televisions
- Professional staff providing quality nursing care
- Advanced lifesaving technology
Featuring separate and distinct Emergency Units, Peconic Bay's Emergency Center is committed to providing the highest quality compassionate care to the communities it serves.
After the expansion of PBMC's Emergency Center was completed in 2008, the 27-bed, state-of-the-art facility saw a significant uptick in annual patient volume, now at more than 37,000 case a year.