- George R. Ruggiero, DO Named President of the Suffolk County Medical Society
- New to the area? PBMC Health primary care practices accepting new patients
- New Manorville Campus offers Urgent Care, Pediatrics, Ob-Gyn and More
- Join us in advancing the quality of life and health for our communities
- PBMC Health to Construct New Medical Campus in Manorville
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- PBMC Health Hosts Dedication of The Gertrude & Louis Feil Campus for Ambulatory Care: Receives Largest Philanthropic Donation to Date
PBMC Health In The News
(RIVERHEAD, NY – June 13, 2013) — PBMC Health’s Director of Medical Education, George R. Ruggiero, DO was installed as President of the Suffolk County Medical Society. The 207th Annual Meeting & Installation of Incoming President was held on June 7th...
With primary care and family practice locations on both forks, from Mattituck to Wading River to Quogue and soon in Manorville, PBMC Health’s network of primary care providers is ready to serve all the healthcare needs of your family. …
With easy access from Route 111 and exit 70 of the LIE, PBMC’s new Manorville Campus for Advanced Ambulatory and Preventive Care will provide primary care, urgent care, pediatrics and Ob-Gyn services starting in the first quarter of 2013, followed by an expanding range of advanced specialty services…
Healthier living starts at home. PBMC Health and Peconic Bay Medical Center are bringing world-class healthcare resources to our region, but you can do your part by making healthier life-style choices. Interested in weight loss? Smoking cessation? Helping a family member with substance abuse or behavioral health issues?
Peconic Bay Medical Health System (PBMC Health) has announced the establishment of a major medical ambulatory health campus, to be called the Campus for Advanced Ambulatory and Preventive Care…
PBMC Health Hosts Dedication of The Gertrude & Louis Feil Campus for Ambulatory Care: Receives Largest Philanthropic Donation to Date
Peconic Bay Medical Health System received its largest philanthropic gift to date from the Louis Feil Charitable Lead Annuity Trust. In appreciation of the $5 million donation and in recognition of the Feil family’s extraordinary support, PBMC announced that it will name its new Ambulatory Campus in Manorville "The Gertrude and Louis Feil Campus for Ambulatory Care" during a recent dedication held at Peconic Bay Medical Center. A live newsfeed of the Manorville sign unveiling with its new name took place as part of the dedication.
News Release Archive
For more PBMC Health News, Click Here