- Peconic Bay Medical Center Board Votes to Join North Shore LIJ
- Peconic Bay Medical Center Awarded Advanced Certification For Primary Stroke Centers From The Joint Commission
- Diabetes Risk?
- Raising Awareness For Breast Cancer and Other Women's Cancers
- Arthur Crowe, VP of Support Services & CIO, Peconic Bay Medical Center, Chapter 1
- PBMC Health Joins American Cancer Society and the Cancer Services Program of Suffolk County To Paint the Town Blue
- National Wear Red Day
- LI2day Walk Team Chinese Auction Fundraiser & Benefit Dinner
- PBMC Health's Agostino Cervone, MD, FACS hosts first da Vinci Single Site Case Observation Site on Long Island
- Peconic Bay Medical Center - Three Organizations Honored for Physician Partnership Initiatives
- PBMC Health Awarded Certification From The Joint Commission
- "Dancing With The Stars" 700 Knee and Hip Replacement Patients Celebrate Success by Dancing at Peconic Bay Medical Center’s Annual BBQ & Dance
- Peconic Bay Medical Center Hospitals & Health Networks 2013 Most Wired Innovator Award Finalist
- Michael O’Donnell, Chief Financial Officer at PBMC Health, Recipient of Long Island Business News Award
- George R. Ruggiero, DO Named President of the Suffolk County Medical Society
- New to the area? PBMC Health primary care practices accepting new patients
- New Manorville Campus offers Urgent Care, Pediatrics, Ob-Gyn and More
- Join us in advancing the quality of life and health for our communities
- PBMC Health to Construct New Medical Campus in Manorville
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- PBMC Health Hosts Dedication of The Gertrude & Louis Feil Campus for Ambulatory Care: Receives Largest Philanthropic Donation to Date
- Peconic Bay Medical Center Adds New Specialist in Pediatric Medicine
- Peconic Bay Medical Center Adds New Director of Orthopedic Fracture and Trauma Services
New Manorville Campus offers Urgent Care, Pediatrics, Ob-Gyn, and More
Scheduled to open by Spring of 2013, PBMC Health's new Campus for Advanced Ambulatory and Preventive Care in Manorville will address the growing need for medical and wellness services in this growing residential community.
The first of the medical services to open on the new campus will include a walk-in Urgent Care Center—no appointment necessary—as well as practices specializing in Family Care, Pediatrics and Ob/Gyn.
The next building in the complex, still under construction, will include advanced- technology office space for urology services, a digestive disease center, and a general surgery practice. Soon to follow in the multi-building medical campus development –encompassing more than 25,000 square feet of medical and ambulatory care offices—will be a range of specialty practices focused on addressing the needs of the Manorville area.
Easy to get to from all of Suffolk County, the campus is located on Route 111 just off Exit 70 of the Long Island Expressway. The complex also includes a CVS pharmacy and several retail stores.